Maintenance of the skin is an important part of everyday health care. After all, it is the largest organ of the body and does tend to get crusty and damaged over time. However, sometimes, the skin gets too dry and flaky for no particular reason and becomes a nuisance. Especially behind the ears. The skin in the part and dry and up and come off in crusts very easily, resulting in irritating patches of peeling skin and sometimes even pain. Many people complain of this problem and don’t know why they suffer from this condition. Here we present to you the most common causes of dry skin behind the ears and the possible ways that you can treat it at home. [quads id="2"] Causes of dry skin behind the ears There are numerous causes of the condition. Some mere environmental changes, while others point to a more serious condition, which is why you should give this health problem particular attention.
- Cold and dry weather, the most common cause is simply dryness in the air, which results in loss of excessive amounts of water from the skin. As the skin behind the ear is soft and delicate it results in rapid drying and flaking off of the dead cells.
- Sunburn, if you are exposed to excessive amount of sun, chances are that your skin may have gotten sun burnt. It’s common to not notice the problem until the skin starts to peel off because of the damage. This problem is common in countries of excess sun where the daily exposure rates rocket high.
- Dermatitis, another common problem may be seborrheic dermatitis, which is a skin disease. It can occur with redness and itch and may also be present on the nose and eyelids. It's common in children, however, the best thing to do is just resist the itch. It’s basically an allergy and will go away with time. Repeated itching and damaging the skin layer can convert this flaky skin into ulcers.
- Thyroid disorders, a common cause of dry, itchy skin all over the body. It can present as a local patch or as a generalized problem and needs looking into.
- Psoriasis, a skin condition in which the body starts making antibodies against itself, resulting in damaged skin that flakes off. The skin becomes red, dry, with a flaky scaly character.
- Wash with medicated soap, cleaning the area with antibacterial and soothing soap help to get rid of any harmful bacteria in the area. As the skin is damaged, it is important to protect the area from any harmful invaders.
- Moisturize, try to moisturize the area with a non-scented soothing lotion. It is preferable. Stick to natural oils like olive oil as this will minimize the irritation to the exposed skin.
- Essential oils, tea tree oil is a great soothing remedy, especially for seborrheic dermatitis. You can mix a couple of drops with the shampoo or apply it, mixed in with the moisturizer. It is sure to bring lasting benefits.
- Antibacterial cream and anti-steroidal creams, try applying a local antibacterial cream to protect the area from getting infected. You can also use a local steroid to help control the allergy. However, it is advised that you consult the doctor before using these medicines.
Breath smelling like poop is an embarrassing problem. Who wants to come closer to you, when your breath odor is extremely bad and it smells almost like poop. Even your loved ones tend to stay a kilometer away from you when you are talking with them. This is not only a health problem but also a social stigma. Have you ever thought of the reason for this bad odor? It can be a simple problem to more complicated and serious health disorder. Therefore, you need to know, what are the problems which can make your breath to smells like poop.
Tooth decayTwice I had a bout of bad breath in the past which smelled like poop. The first time it happened was about four years ago I had no idea my breath was smelling like poop until my wife told me so . I bought [easyazon_link identifier="B00P0C0PXA" locale="US" nw="y" nf="y" tag="httpneveragai-20" cloak="n" localize="y" popups="y"]Listerine[/easyazon_link] , brush my teeth and tongue three times a day , drink water to ensure I was not dehydrated and all other methods I found online . One things I didn't know could have caused your breath to smell like poop was tooth decay . On my visit to the dentist for my teeth cleaning he told me that my right wisdom tooth is covered by a gum flap which is sometimes referred to as an impacted wisdom tooth. It was trapping food every time I ate resulting in the smelly breath. I had to do a small surgery to remove the tooth and then take a dose of antibiotics which killed the remaining bacteria.It can be one of the commonest problems that cause halitosis. The negligence of oral hygiene makes the mouth more susceptible to bacterial action. The byproducts of the bacterial reaction end up with high acidity and mouth odor. Visit your dentist more often , floss everyday water flossing is a very effective way of remove food residue.
DiabetesThere two ways diabetes causes bad breath one diabetes increase your blood sugar because your body doesn't produce enough insulin resulting in our bodies being prone to infections this means our gum too . So bad breath is caused by gum disease and gum disease is connected to diabetes. Diabetics also has poop like breath because of ketones caused by diabetes. When our body don't have enough sugar or insulin it starts to acquire its fuel from fats when the fat reaches our liver it releases ketones which is acidic and is released from our body by our breath. Reduce sugar foods and drinks , careful of the type of toothpaste you use choose those for sensitive gums , teeth whitening with peroxide ([easyazon_link identifier="B016H5C5IG" locale="US" nw="y" nf="y" tag="httpneveragai-20" cloak="n" localize="y" popups="y"]non peroxide teeth whitening[/easyazon_link]) can also cause gum damage which may take very long to heal because of the diabetes . Use soft toothbrush and brush gently to prevent gum irritation.
Gum diseasesOne of the common causes of breath odor is gum disease or gum infection and most of the infected persons are not aware they have it. The gum infection along with food particles in the mouth makes the mouth smell like poop.Gum disease or periodontitis is one of the main causes of poop breath this is because of a bacteria called porphyromonas gingivalis which breakdown the tissue around the teeth creating inflammation which allows other bacteria colones to live. The buildup of the bacteria feeding excretes foul odors which gives your mouth the feces smell.
Cigarette smokingCigarette smoking causes periodontal disease which is the leading cause of tooth loss . Periodontal disease is an infection of teeth , gum and the bone around your teeth. A survey done by National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey showed that smoking is one of the major cause of gum disease in United States 1 . Cigarette smoking causes your mouth to smell like poop because it damages your gum and teeth bones due to tartar build up . Cigarette smoke also reduces your immune response to making it difficult to fight periodontal disease because it reduces blood flow to your gum 2 .Smoking also dries your mouth of saliva thus increasing bad microorganisms growth. The longer you smoke the worst your bad breath will become . It would best to quit smoking to stop the bad breath , there are gums you can chew to help remove tartar , also mouthwash which can help remove the bacteria and reduce dry mouth or use dry mouth mints.[easyazon_image align="none" cloak="n" height="110" identifier="B001ET76AI" locale="US" localize="y" nw="y" nf="y" src="http://www.lorecentral.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/02/51crwAuLXBL.SL110.jpg" tag="httpneveragai-20" width="110"]
Dry mouthAnother incident of bad breath occurred two years ago when I was taking 50 mg of zinc daily to improve my sperm count . The zinc caused my mouth to become extremely dry even though I drank 8 glasses of water a day it did not make a difference . Once I stop using the mineral everything went back to normal Dry mouth is one of the important sign of dehydration. This can also be the result of high caffeine consumption or alcohol intake. Moreover, diabetes is also one of the commonest cause of dry mouth and as a result of it bad odor. To stop dry mouth you should pay attention to what medication or supplements you are using it may be the cause . You can also take [easyazon_link identifier="B017DI74XM" locale="US" nw="y" nf="y" tag="httpneveragai-20" cloak="n" localize="y" popups="y"]saliva substitutes.[/easyazon_link]
Low carb dietsLow carb diets also cause bad breath this is because of ketones just like what occurs with diabetes. Once there is not enough sugar or carbohydrates the body starts to use the protein and fats in our body to supply use with energy causing bad breath . Ketones also causes dry mouth and you would have read earlier the effects of dry mouth. Once you change your diet you should you a change in your breath odor.
Allergic reactionThe allergic reactions does not make your breath to smell like poop. However, the antihistamine medications, that are used to treat allergic reaction has a drying effect on the passage of respiratory system, especially in the nasal passage. This makes your breath smells like poop. Ask your doctor for alternative medications , take a look at natural antihistamine.
Sinusitis or sinus infectionsThe sinusitis or sinus infection is caused usually by bacteria. The bacteria from the nasal cavity can travel to the throat, and once the bacteria reaches the throat, where it cause bad odor .
Canker SoresCanker sores which are mouth ulcers cause foul feces breath because of the bacteria living in the sores. Canker sores usually go away on their own but there are [easyazon_link identifier="B001ET76AI" locale="US" nw="y" nf="y" tag="httpneveragai-20" cloak="n" localize="y" popups="y"]special mouthwash[/easyazon_link] which can be used to reduce the smell and speed up the healing process but it should be alcohol free. You should also avoid spicy food which can make your sores worse .
Upper digestive tract problemsThe upper digestive tract problems as if reflux esophagitis, can make the acidic content of the stomach to come into our food pipe. This acidic content makes our breath smells like poop.
Intestinal problemsThe medical conditions as if obstruction of intestines can lead to blockage in the excretory system of our body. This stops the stomach emptying into the intestine as there is a block. This leads to a fermentative reaction in the stomach and this produces different types of gasses as a result of fermentation. This makes the breath to stink like poop.
Liver failureSevere mouth odor, which resembles poop, can be an important sign that your liver is failing. So, it is always better to consult a doctor, when the smell is very strong. As a whole, there are often many serious health conditions that cause breath to smell like poop. It is always better to bring the notice of the doctor about this bad odor. This can be life-saving in most of the cases.
Allergic reactions are a very common problem that you and I encounter. It can be a slight itch to a life threatening situation. The allergic pathway requires the release of a number of special substances to promote allergic reaction as if histamines. These special substances are protein molecules. The allergic reaction can be prevented by using anti-allergy medications. How does the anti-allergy medication function? Most of the anti-allergic medications work by blocking the production or action of histamine. Thereby these medications execute the antihistaminic effect. However, there are many naturally available antihistamines are present in the mother nature. They can be potent substitutes for the antihistamine or anti-allergic medications. The most common and highly effective natural antihistamines are Reishi mushroom, Quercetin, Stinging Nettle and Bromelain. Let us see, how each of these substances can act as antihistaminic agents.
Reishi Mushroom[quads id="2"] Reishi mushroom or red Reishi mushroom are widely used in Chinese medicine due to its extraordinary health benefits. This mushroom is also called as an herbal mushroom. Among many substances, the Reishi mushroom contains an important active ingredient called ganoderic acid which is a triterpene. The ganoderic acid in Reishi mushroom decreases the allergy or allergic reaction by inhibiting the release of histamines. In addition, the anti-allergic effect is enhanced by improving the oxygen supply to the organs and also by improving the liver function. Moreover, Reishi mushroom is recommended as one of the important adaptogen and immuno-modulator, due to its antihistaminic or anti-allergic effect.
QuercetinQuercetin is found in plums, broccoli, dates, sweet potatoes and so on. Quercetin contains a greater quantity of flavonoids. The greater quantity of Quercetin enables them to be a highly potent antioxidant. The antioxidant of Quercetin has a similar structure to the histamine inhibitor. Hence, the antioxidant of Quercetin binds to the inhibitor receptor of histamine and thus blocks the release of histamines. This reduces the symptoms of allergic reaction in hay fever, hives, and eczema.
Stinging Nettle[quads id="2"] Stinging Nettle has a greater quantity of irritating compounds including histamines and serotonins. This is the reason for the name “stinging”. Stinging Nettle prevents the allergic reaction through its antihistamine effect. The antihistaminic effect of Stinging nettle is an indirect method. The anti-inflammatory property of stinging nettle disturbs the enzymes and receptors involved in the allergic reaction. Hence, the antihistaminic effect is achieved through the anti-inflammatory effect. In addition, studies have shown that during a severe allergic reaction, the level of plasma histamine is low. Hence, the histamine content of stinging nettle act as an important component in the treatment of allergic reaction.
BromelainBromelain is a protein-digesting enzyme, which is present in pineapple. The Bromelain modulate the immune system by analyzing the major cause of the allergic reaction. Hence, the root of the allergic reaction is eliminated. In this way, Bromelain executes its antihistaminic effects. As a whole, the naturally available antihistamines come with little or no side effects than the antihistamine medications. Hence, natural antihistamines are the better choice during an allergic reaction or in the prevention of allergy.
What is Acne?Acne also called acne vulgaris is a very common skin problem which results when dead skin and oil clog up the skin pores of hair follicles. This can result in a chronic skin disease which can lead to black head, cysts and scarring if not properly treated. Acne vulgaris commonly affects the face, neck, arms, upper chest and back. Teenage males and females are more frequently affected.
Butt Acne is not actually acne vulgarisPimples on the butt are strictly speaking not common acne. They can be painful and unsightly. They result from folliculitis (inflammation at the base of the hair follicle) and the formation of carbuncle (an abscess usually caused by the staphylococcus bacteria).
Causes of Butt AcneThe skin is the body’s first defence against germs and physical injury. Occasionally this barrier is breached and can result in an “insult” to the skin. In the case of the buttocks favourable conditions can lead to the formation of localized pimples. Among the causes are:
- Poor personal hygiene
- Dermatitis (inflammation of the skin)
- A weaken immune system
- Trauma to the skin (broken skin)
- Diabetes (high blood sugar levels)
- Disease of the liver
- Disease of the kidney
Complications of Butt AcneThere are two skin conditions which can develop from the butt acne. One is the infection and inflammation of the hair follicles which extends to the surrounding soft tissue. This is called folliculitis. The other skin infection affects the deeper layers of the skin and is called carbuncle. This is the formation of abscesses Symptoms include:
- Swelling and pain at the site of infection
- Generalized body aches
- Oozing of pus from the site
Preventative MeasuresHere are some practical preventive tips to minimize or prevent butt acne:
- Wear cotton underwear which allows the skin to ‘breathe’
- After a work-out change your work out gear. Sitting around in sweaty gym wear is not healthy as the sweat blocks pores
- Shower as soon as you can after a workout session
- Try using a cleansing brush to gently exfoliate the skin to remove dead skin and bacteria.
- Wash hands often
- Do not squeeze the pimples or boils
- Avoid rubbing broken skin
- See a doctor without delay if you think you have butt acne
Treatment of butt acne
- Keep Pores unplugged with salicylic acid Persons who are prone to butt acne should use a cleansing solution of salicylic acid a few times a week. This will help to keep pores unplugged.
- Exfoliate the skin with a lotion which contains lactic acid
- A broad-spectrum antibiotic
- Minor surgery may be recommended to drain the abscesses
Stretch marks are a nuisance for almost every person. Woman have to deal with these marks in numerous aspects of their lives, however, men aren’t spared the trouble either. There are certain stretch marks that are frequently seen in both men and women. These are the butt stretch marks. Just like marks on any other part of the body, they can give an unsightly appearance to your bottom, which is why most people want to get rid of them. The problem with these marks is that they appear slowly, and before you know it they become prominent. So, here we describe the many reasons why people get butt stretch marks and what you can do to treat them at home. Causes of butt stretch marks [wp_ad_camp_1] The causes of these embarrassing marks are several folds. However, the most common cause of butt stretch marks is rapid growth. When teens go through their growth spurt, the skin stretches faster than it can grow. When the skin is overstretched the collagen fibers present in it can get damaged. As a result, a stretch mark forms on your buttocks, the same angry stretch marks that form on your stomach, chest and on your thighs. Another frequent cause of these stretch marks is weight gain. Obesity results in a similar, rapid stretch of skin that damages collagen and causes the stretch marks. Sometimes, however, it’s something else that may be exaggerating these marks. Certain drugs, such as topical or oral steroids, affect the healing and regenerative power of the skin. This makes the skin more brittle and susceptible to damage. As a result, people on steroids are likely to have more stretch marks on their bottom and elsewhere, as compared to other people. Remedies for butt stretch marks
- Vitamin E, this is a great vitamin that is needed for the synthesis of skin structures. Vitamin E can help repair the damaged structures in the scar and promote healing. This will help replace the scar with normal tissue.
- Cocoa butter, another great remedy is cocoa butter which has a nutritive and moisturizing effect. When applied during the stages of growth, it eases out the skin, minimizing the damage. This reduces the degree of scar formation.
- Glycolic acid is basically a chemical peel. It heals by first damaging and removing the superficial layer of skin. This stimulates the lower layers to proliferate, which produces new, stretch-free skin.
- Aloe Vera has a number of healing properties and antioxidants. It works to remove the dead and damaged skin and replace it with healthier skin, helping you get rid of the marks.
- Sugar has exfoliating properties that are great for removing the scarred skin gently. This helps reveal the healthy skin beneath and helps you get rid of those stretch marks.
There are few issues as sensitive as a man’s testicles. They take a certain amount of pride in them. When a man has a problem with small testicles he may be unsure of what it means or may be hesitant to come forward. To help empower men everywhere to get their health looked after, we have created this article about the causes of small testicles.
Danger of Small TesticlesOne danger of having small testicles is that it can lead to infertility small testicle do not produce enough testosterone the hormone which helps to produce sperms . This is why men with small testicles have low sperms count . A clinical study was done in 2014 showing the correlation between men testicle size and semen quality .Using ultrasound 500 men testicular volume was measured and then semen sample was taken . Results showed that the smaller the testicles the lower the sperms count , motility and sperms volume was ,which would affect fertility. Having small testicles can also be a sign that your hormones are out of whack. This will also start to have a negative impact on your health. You will start to notice other impacts on your body. That means a lack of energy, reproductive problems, weight gain, loss of muscle mass , low sexual desire and more. The lack of testosterone caused from small balls can result in your body not being able to control the estrogen that is naturally occurs in the body. That means that your body could start developing feminine traits. This means a variety of symptoms including fat growth (especially in the breast area), infertility, erectile issues, prostate issues, risk of stroke, and risk of other medical conditions.
Causes of Small TesticlesThere are a good number of causes for small testicles. Let’s explore some of the biggest causes. [quads id="3"]
Injury To The TesticlesWhen you have had an injury to the testicles, such as a kick or punch, it sometimes has no problem. Other times, it can cause bruises or other damage which results in smaller testicles. One such damage is testicular torsion which can cause your testicles to shrink . Testicular torsion is the twisting of your testicles causing damage to your spermatic cord . This injury is rare it usually occurs in infants and adolescent boys but can occur at any age during sleep or physical injury.
Steroids and MedicationsSome medications can cause your testicles to grow smaller because they limit the amount of testosterone in your body. Testosterone is one of the biggest causes of small testicles many adult men and teenage boys are using anabolic steroids which is a man made hormone that our body makes. They use them to develop muscle mass very fast it can also be used to help an athlete improve his performance. Men also take synthetic testosterone because there body is not producing enough of this natural hormone but there is usually a root cause to the lack of testosterone such as age or problems with other systems in your body. Other drugs which shrink your balls are corticosteroids which are used to treat a number of disease such as asthma , eczema , rheumatoid arthritis just to name a few. An example of this drug is Prednisone .
A Variety of DiseasesA variety of diseases and disorders can cause small testicles. Here is a short list of them:
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
Men with sleeping disordersResearchers from the University of Southern Denmark studied 1000 men sleep habits and sleep disorders. Those with insomnia, poor sleeping habits or sleep quality had smaller testicles. This may be due to the fact that men who do not get enough REM sleep at night have lower testosterone which usually reduces your testicles . More studies have to be done to determine this fact. Results from clinical studies do show that the more sleep a man get the more testosterone his body produces.
Remedies For Small TesticlesThe remedies that you use to help your small testicles get bigger again can vary. It depends on the cause of the small testicles. [quads id="3"]
For Sleep Related IssuesEstablishing a regular sleep schedule with normal levels of sleep will help you to get back into your circadian rhythm. After your rhythm starts to balance out you should start to see the size return.
For Medication IssuesSpeaking with your doctor about any medication side effects you may have is important. There are often alternative options or options to negate the side effects. If you do not, you can run the risk of developing new side effects or even more severe issues.
For Injuries To TesticlesMany injuries to testicles will go away after a little while but it's always good to visit a doctor. Injuries like testicular torsion requires a doctor's immediate attention or you can lose your testicles. If you have an issue with small testicles for days after the testicle has been injured, seek a medical appointment. Your testicle may have been damaged more than you though and should be inspected. Treatment might require medication, bed rest, or any variety of treatments.
For Disease SymptomIf your testicular size is caused as a symptom of a disease, the only way to know for sure is to get screened by a medical professional. They will provide you with a course of treatment. Often, testosterone injections or pills are a recommended course of treatment.
For Testosterone/Hormone Issues[quads id="1"] For those who have testicular size problems caused by a testosterone issue or imbalance of hormones, they should seek medical assistance. You might need to change your lifestyle to regain the proper balance of chemicals in your body. Your doctor may recommend testosterone replacement but this will only make your testicles smaller .Some alternatives for men who are using synthetic testosterone because of Hypogonadism are HCG , Clomid and Tamoxifen. These alternatives do not stop your body from producing natural testosterone thus reversing or maintaining testicle size. It is important to be proactive when you notice an issue such as small testicles. This kind of issue may not be a problem up front but can rapidly develop into a serious medical issue. If you have any concerns you should seek the help of a medical professional.
The Causes and Treatment of Fishy Smelling Urine Being healthy means that all the systems of our body are working in synchrony. It also means that all our secretions and excreta are normal. An important indicator of body illnesses is urine. This waste excretion can act as an important indicator if problems both within and outside the body. From among the many attributes that can change, a change in its smell is a very frequent mishap that many people interact. Both men and women commonly complain of fishy smelling urine, which is not only unpleasant, but can be worrying for the person as well. Where usually it is not sinister, it may aggravate other conditions that may ultimately lead to an ascending infection and more severe problems. So, what can be causing this striking change in the odor of this important excretion of our body? Here we describe the most common reasons your urine smells fishy treatment and remedies that you can use to fix it. Causes of fishy smelling urine There are a number of causes of this marked change in your excreta. I will give the detail on each. [quads id="3"]
Trimethylaminuria a mutation that cause fishy smelling urineTrimethylaminuria are people with an enzyme deficiency basically some people have a FMO3 gene that has a mutation on it , that mutation prohibits the liver from breaking down the byproducts of protein . When we eat certain proteins from fish , eggs , liver , beans and peas bacteria in our gut helps to digestive them producing a fishy smell compound called trimethylamine (TMAU). In the liver the FMO3 gene helps produce enzymes to convert the fishy odor compound into TMAO which does not smell. Unfortunately for persons with this mutation their urine , sweat , tears , breath and even their hair would smell very fishy . Remedies Diet change is the most important to curing this disorder you need to reduce the amount of trimethylaminuria entering your body by eliminate food that encourages the production of this smelly compounds . You would need to reduce and eliminate proteins from meat from your diet , dairy products and eggs have a plant based diet , speak to your doctor once diagnosed he may give you antibiotics such as amoxicillin or neomycin which reduce the TMA producing bacteria (note this is a rare disease and many doctors are not aware of it ) , eat on time gas build up can increase your smell , add digestive enzymes , probiotics , and chlorophyll to diet especially if you eat legumes . Eat food containing nitrogen , choline and sulfur . You can work with a dietitian or a doctor to see what works for you .
The STD that makes your urine fishyTrichomoniasis is a sexual transmitted disease that can give the symptoms of fishy smelling urine . It is caused by a protozoa parasite called trichomonas vaginitis which is way more advance than a bacteria. They can only survive in the urogenital tract so it can only be transmitted by vaginal sex . In women they live in the vagina and urethra they can also live in men but men they rarely have symptoms so they are asymptomatic .
- Symptoms of the trichomoniasis are it cause inflammation which leads to urethritis . Urethritis will cause painful urination , other symptoms are painful sex for women , frothy green discharge which has a bad smell ( fishy odor ) discharge can also be white or yellowish , urination will also have this fishy smell , redness or soreness of the vagina ,. It is estimated that 3.7 million people have this disease but only 30% show symptoms but long term infection can cause cervical cancer in women and prostate cancer in men . This disease cannot be diagnosed by symptoms only by a lab test . It can be cure by a dose of metronidazole or tinidazole antibiotics but 1 in 5 person become reinfected within 3 months . Both the infection person and their partner or partner should also be treated or they can become reinfected
- Prostatitis is an inflammation of the prostate gland which doesn't always show signs . It affects all ages of men and can be put into 4 types acute bacterial prostatitis ,chronic bacterial prostatitis , chronic prostatitis , asymptomatic inflammatory prostatitis (they don't show symptoms) . Symptoms include pain or burning upon urination , difficulty with urinating such as dribbling , malodorous urine that smell fishy because of inflammation , difficulty starting urinating , frequency of urination especially at night , urgency to urinate , pain between scrotum and rectum, pain in penis and testicles , pain with ejaculation or even blood in ejaculation . About 10% or less of men with prostatitis was caused by bacteria this is acute bacterial prostatitis the infected man can see the symptoms above along with nausea and vomiting . The cause in most cases are unknown , for those who prostatitis was caused by bacteria it may have come from the urine or stool in the rectum flowing back into the urethra. Other causes are from rectal intercourse, bladder infection , autoimmune disease, having a urinary catheter recently inserted .
- Remedies may vary depending on your diagnosis , treatment range from antibiotics to kill the bacteria , inflammatory drugs , muscle relaxants , surgery and warm sitz baths .
Kidney stones and fishy odor urine
Foods that cause fishy urine .
Urinary tract Infection,most commonly of E.coli. The bacteria can travel from the neighboring bowel to infect the bladder and also the urine.
Vigorous sexual intercourse,which can bruise the mucosal lining of the vagina or the penis, interfering with the normal environment. This results in an inflammation and an increased susceptibility to infection and fishy smell of the urine.
Medicines, certain antibiotics may affect the environment of the urinary tract leading to the excessive growth of that bacteria which produces the fishy smell.
Sexual intercourse, with an infected personwho is suffering from bacterial vaginosis or has an infection of Gardnerella or trichomoniasis.
Multiple sexual partnersincrease the chance of contracting these infections.
- Refrain from wearing tight clothing and change frequently, this prevents the buildup of bacteria and reinfection. Also, the skin-friendly loose clothing helps reduce the irritation around the sensitive parts.
- Drink lots of water, a good way to get rid of the odor is to flush all the bad urine out. Drinking up to 12 glasses a day helps in doing just that.
- Cranberry juice, fresh cranberries are loaded with antioxidant and antibacterials that help with the itch and the smell of the as well.
- Baking soda and water, mix half a teaspoon of baking soda in 4 liters of warm water and drink it throughout the day. This helps the kidneys to make an acidic urine, which replenishes the acidic environment of the urinary tract, helping against the infection.
Are you one of those persons who spend a long time in the toilet wiping your butt over and over and just cannot seem to get rid of the sticky stool . You may also find you are a two or three time flusher because your stool just always seem to stick to the toilet bowl, then you may have a sticky poop problem .
Is it a bad or unhealthy thing to have sticky poop ?
Research has shown that sticky poop can predispose you to colorectal rectal cancer . Sticky poop is also a sign that you either need to change your diet or something is wrong in your gut .Many people suffer from sticky stools that cling to the gut wall. Unaware, these people don't realize the health issues that they may be suffering from such as colorectal cancer. You need to consider the potential risks and problems that are associated with this kind of excreta .The human body is an amazingly complicated machinery. Each of its function is so entwined with all the others, that disruption of one means failure of all. For our bodies to be healthy and functioning in prime condition, everything, from our breathing to the way we poop needs to be just right. You may be surprised, but even the nature and the frequency of your washroom habits contribute towards your well-being. A frequently ignored aspect of health is the consistency of your daily poop. Here are some common reasons that may cause your poop to become sticky.
WHAT CAUSES OF STICKY STOOL MOVEMENT ?Fatty food , fat is important to our diet because it helps to absorb some types of vitamins into our body ,provide energy for our cells and boost our immune system . But ingesting large quantities of unhealthy fatty food will make your poo sticky. The sticky poop is basically all the unabsorbed fat. Eating large quantities of fat overloads the intestine, making it impossible to absorb the extra fat. This extra fat is then excreted in the stool, making it sticky. The scientific word for fatty stool is steatorrhea signs of sticky stool are usually very bulky and sticky poop that may look oily or greasy. Steatorrhea occur if gallbladder does not produce enough bile or the pancreas do not produce enough enzymes to break down the fat you ate . [wp_ad_camp_1] Ulceration , ulcer can cause bleeding in your stomach walls when the blood mix with your stool it looks black and becomes sticky . Ulceration is usually caused by dietary stress example having a high protein diet causes your stomach to releases excess pepsin and hydrochloric acid which irritates the stomach wall , incomplete chewing of food can cause starch to ferment in the stomach causing ulcers there are other causes but the important point to note is that stomach ulcer can cause sticky poop. Food intolerance , sometimes certain people cannot digest specific foods such as gluten , fructose ,MSG ,beans , lactose and rye. Their body just doesn't make the appropriate enzymes for their digestion. Ultimately, all this food is excreted in the stool as sticky poo. Sign that goes with food intolerance are excess gas , bloating , diarrhea , vomiting ,stuffy nose , abdominal pain and headaches after eating . Bilrubin , the brown color of our feces is caused by bilirubin which is produced by the liver when it processes dead red blood cells in order to prepare them for excretion. It is stored in the gallbladder and released into the intestine where bacteria metabolize it and change its color it can also cause you to have sticky stool. Dampness of the colon , this is the term used to describe the built up of waste or gunk on your digestive system which is cause by bad dietary habits . If you are eating a lot of mucus forming foods like gluten , sugar , dairy and alcohol you build up a lot of mucus and gunk in your system . Dampness usually cause mucus to be in your poop which makes it sticky . Gallstones and liver damage, both of these conditions lead to the inability of bilirubin to reach the intestines. This bilirubin is the magic chemical that allows the emulsification of fats to make them ready for digestion. No bilirubin in the intestines makes all the fat leave the intestines in stool making it sticky. Bleeding in the digestive tract, worms in the intestine may lead to chronic bleeding into the intestine. This leads to black stools that are also sticky. Black stools can also point to other sinister causes like hemorrhage, which needs immediate medical attention. [wp_ad_camp_1]
Remedies for Sticky PoopHaving discussed the causes, it is quite evident that sticky poo shouldn't be ignored. There may be something quite problematic going on in your body to cause it. So, are there any ways that you can treat it? Actually, there are a number of remedies that you can use at home to treat the condition. We do recommend that you visit the doctor in case you spot black stools or blood in your poo. However, the usual sticky poop can be treated in the following manner:
- lower your fat intake, as this may be the no1 culprit behind all the stickiness. Of the three types of foods proteins, carbohydrates and fats , the latter has the most calories 9 calories from every gram . We need to consume about 25 to 35 percent of dietary fat so if we eat 2500 calories daily we need to 625 to 875 calories of fat daily .Reduce your bad fat intake such as fried chicken , chips , processed and pack foods . Fats lurk in many processed food we eat daily so always check your packages for the number gram or calories coming from fats.
- [easyazon_link identifier="B00BCNM55C" locale="US" nw="y" nf="y" tag="httpneveragai-20" cart="n" cloak="n" localize="y" popups="y"]keep a food log[/easyazon_link] try an elimination diet avoid certain foods for three to four weeks to see if your symptoms subsidies if it doesn’t try eliminating other foods . Once your symptoms go away reintroduce the same foods ,if they come back you are intolerant to those foods . Add digestive enzymes and probiotics to your diet to help improve digestion. [easyazon_image align="none" height="500" identifier="B00RH5K26I" locale="US" src="http://www.lorecentral.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/51zxhjZyY8L.jpg" tag="httpneveragai-20" width="353"]
- Include more fruits and vegetables to add fiber to your intestinal contents. This adds bulk to your food and helps maintain the right balance.
- Drink more water every day to help your digestive system work efficiently.
- Avoid or reduce allergic foods as they will only trigger your disorder.
- Use the squatting position, to help empty your bowels completely which prevent stool from sticking to your anus it also prevents hemorrhoids . Read more about squatting toilet and hemorrhoids .
- Add prebiotics and probiotics to your diet
- Try digestive enzymes they will help to break down certain sugars your body to reduce stress on your system , also note that we have less digestive enzymes as we grow older.
- Reduce dampness in your colon by reducing simple carbohydrates and sugars , alcohol, fatty, greasy and deep-fried food .Increase your fiber which help to remove toxins and cholesterol from your system