A very common problems women experience is their nail polish chipping after a day or two of application this post will list the facts how to make your manicure and pedicure last longer (for one week).
Many companies make claims that their product can prevent nail chipping and since you are desperate you spend lots of money trying them without any success .The truth is these products do not work without following a number of instructions which will be listed below.
- remove your old nail polish with an acetone nail polish remover
|Flash Shiner Nail Buffer|
- buff your nails with 3 sided buffing block this will act as exfoliate for your nail to removes any ridges ,dirt ,chemical which would have built up on the top layer of the nail . The 3 ridge nail buffer should be used starting from the coarse side to the very thin side, once complete your nail will have a very smooth shiny look.
- remove any excess oils or grease from your nails by using a cotton ball with some acetone this will help the nail polish to bind better with your nails ,then wipe your hand and nails with a dry cloth or tissue.
- apply a base coat to your nails this acts as a primer for your nail polish , it help your nail polish to stay on longer it also protects your nail from discolouration which occurs overtime from regular nail polish use.Three of the base coats that works very well are listed display below.Allow the base coat to dry for 5 to 10 minutes many person apply their nail polish immediately after applying the base coat this is incorrect.
Seche Clear – Crystal Clear Base Coat
- apply two thin coats of nail polish allow the first coat to dry for about 10 minutes then apply the second coat, allow the nail poilsh to dry completely do not use blow dryers or fan to dry your nail polish this will allow slow the process .To dry your nail fast you can place your hand in the freezer or in a bowl a cold water with ice cube don’t allow the cube to touch your finger nails. Do not use old nail polish ( two years old) they crack easily , or nail polish which the bottle was not covered tightly , a good place to storage your nail polish is the refrigerator this keeps them in a new condition.
- apply a top clear coat after the nail polish would have dried you can use the same brand as the base coat or which ever you prefer and a thin coat daily as you see fit . The top coat will help protect your nail polish from your daily rear and tear.
Tips :- neon colour nail polish tends to chip more than other nail polishes so after placing a base coat you should apply a layer of white nail polish allow it to dry then apply the neon colour.