Many people have heard of the Dead Sea. In fact, I think it is safe to say that it is one of the more common bodies of water that seems to have people talking. It is no wonder why. The Dead Sea is a marvelous piece of nature that has had its mention in a variety of historical accounts. Nearly 10 times saltier than the ocean, this body of water seems to have people flocking to it from all parts of the world in order to see it for themselves and float along in its high density waters.
In regards to the Dead Sea, what is uncommon is simple awareness about the health benefits that are found within it. More specifically – the health benefits that come from using Dead Sea mud. Believe it or not, there is a wide range of benefits one can look forward to from the use of a Dead Sea mud mask that why some of the best mud mask are made from this body of water.
- Detoxification: The first of these benefits is detoxification of the skin. Dead Sea mud has a pulling property that, when used on the skin, pulls out toxins and impurities. Research has shown that dead sea mud has high absorbency levels which allow them to remove toxins , grease and dirt from your skin making it a very strong anti acne ,anti ulcer and anti boil. This is great for clogged pores, blackheads, and whiteheads especially. Considering this function of Dead Sea mud, it is a great tool for individuals living in large cities in which the environment is harmed with pollutants. This drawing out of impurities can lead to greater overall skin health for those individuals and all others alike.
- Healthy Circulation: The use of a Dead Sea mud mask can also stimulate healthy circulation to the skin. This is important in order to maintain the delicate balance of oxygen that is brought to your skin cells and the toxins that are carried away. What’s more, the circulation of blood to your skin’s cells can bring lots of nutrients to the forefront that are essential for optimized skin health.
- Aches and Pains Relief: Dead Sea mud masks can also be used to treat discomfort in localized parts of the body. The high concentration of rich minerals are great for alleviating pain. If, for example, someone is suffering from knee pain, tendinitis, rheumatoid arthritis, or muscle soreness, a Dead Sea mask can be used to therapeutically treat the problem area.
- Treatment for Skin Disorders: Dead Sea mud is also a beneficial, calming treatment for common skin disorders such as eczema, acne, and psoriasis. These conditions are often aggravated by imbalances in the skin’s pH. The mineral content of Dead Sea mud has the ability to restore these imbalances and to thus ease the effects of the disorder.Dead sea mud has the following elements iron , selenium and zinc which research has shown when absorb through the skin has shown improvement with persons who has inflammatory rheumatic disease.
Psoriasis causes a lot of joint pain , lesions on skin with swelling with usually disfigures your skin it is very difficult to treat .A clinical study was done on 166 patients who were afflicted by psoriasis and psoriasis arthritis to see the effect of dead sea mud . 146 were were treated with sulfur baths and mud pack from the dead sea but 20 were a controlled group which didn’t received any additional therapy . The results showed a significant improvement in both group but better result in the studied group who saw much more improvement.
- It can kill many types of dangerous microorganism : Microbial analysis was done on the dead sea mud it was found that it inhibits the growth and reproduction of harmful microorganisms such a as Escherichia coli , Candida albicans, Staphylococcus aureus,Propionibacterium acnes.
- Anti aging properties : the dead mud has minerals which helps to improve skin vitality and elasticity it removes dead skin cells , regenerate new skin cell layer and increase moisture under the skin thus minimizing the appearance of pores and wrinkles ..
As you can see, there are a range of benefits one can enjoy from the utilization of Dead Sea mud. The outlined benefits are truly just a few of the number of advantages that can be seen from using this naturally-occurring mineral-rich formula.