They are fashionable, they are very practical and will save you a lot of work at home. The robot vacuum cleaner are appliances for cleaning household systems equipped with automatic operation we will be looking at pros and cons of this cleaner.
Its operation is simple, but you must know the types of robot vacuum cleaner that there is to choose the one that suits you. Next, we reveal the operation of this type of vacuum cleaner, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of using a robot vacuum cleaner at home.
What is a robot vacuum cleaner?
Lets start by the beginning! What is that robot vacuum cleaner? A robot vacuum cleaner is a household appliance that has practically the same function as a vacuum cleaner, of a smaller and more compact format and has its own autonomy.
If we say that vacuum robots have been a real revolution in the way we clean our home, we are not talking about anything new. Who was going to tell us a few years ago that a robot would help us with house cleaning? It looks like science fiction, but the reality is that they are here and they are here to stay. Obviously there are differences with conventional vacuum cleaners , among them the factor of time, comfort and energy saving. To summarize in some way, you will gain quality of life.
How does it work?
The aspiration robots have sensors that prevent them from falling down the stairs or getting entangled with different obstacles, such as carpets or furniture . Some have accessories such as “virtual walls” that limit the space through which the robot vacuum cleaner must pass. There are also spare parts (filters, rollers, brushes …) that are necessary for the maintenance and correct operation of the robot.
Its operation is as simple as pressing a button! Once it starts up, he already knows where he has to go, what he has already cleaned, what is still dirty, where he has to go back, etc. When their autonomy ends, they alone go back to the base to recharge, yes, the dust deposit must be emptied manually.
What are the pros?
All this is very nice but really, what are the advantages of acquiring one of these devices? Next, we highlight the most important advantages you must take into account when purchasing an aspiration robot.
- They have their own built-in navigation system . This means that the robot through different methods (infrared, built-in camera, …) is able to move around your home without any problem or need for guidance. It is not necessary that you go after him, he only cleans all your house!
- Contains sensors to avoid collisions or falls. Do you have a ladder? Do not worry, the sensors will detect it and avoid it. Similarly, when approaching a piece of furniture, they will have the ability to avoid it or avoid it on their route. They are so intelligent that they will surprise you!
- The way of cleaning is clean and hygienic . They do not raise dust, and it is collected efficiently in its dirt deposit . Say goodbye to the broom.
- It adapts to all surfaces . If you have parquet, slab, floating floor … Whatever you have, your suction robot adapts to you without any difficulty or damage to your floor.
- Its use is easy and intuitive. Most models and brands only have a couple of buttons. It will be easy for you and you will catch the roll right away!
- Of course the most important advantage of all is the energy savings and time you will get.
What are the cons?
- They can stand or stuck in certain corners of the house that are more complicated or in corners. Although this also depends on the model of the robot vacuum cleaner.
- They can become entangled with television cables or those that are more visible.
- If the carpet is very light or thin, vacuum robots can drag them. They may also have difficulties with very long pile carpets.
- They are not as effective in homes with too much decoration , but it always depends on the robot vacuum model and your needs.