Not all of us were born with perfect eyebrows. Some have small holes, others want to fill in their eyebrows or add a more pronounced bow. The microblading allows you to tattoo an undetectable natural eyebrow . In this post we wil give you the pros and cons of microblading so as to improve your knowledge before you make your decision.
The eyebrows frame the expressions of your face and with this semi-permanent technique you can improve your appearance without fighting with three different types of makeup.
This technique will not leave you worm eyebrows, as in the 2000s, rather it will make strokes that look like real hairs , one by one. During the microblading process, a pencil and a special needle are used to deposit pigment on the epidermis by drawing individual lines that achieve a 3D effect. It is a more superficial technique than micropigmentation and leaves a more natural finish.
WHAT IS MICROBLADING?
Microblading is the ultimate in semi-permanent makeup that can be used on both men and women, regardless of age, ethnicity or skin type. This new beauty treatment will allow you to wear perfect eyebrows thanks to the use of semi-permanent makeup technique that is done hair by hair to give the shape and color desired to your eyebrows.
If you want to increase the density of your eyebrows, which are more populated or with more color, this technique is for you, since you will get quick and natural results by reconstructing your eyebrows. Thus, the microblading fills the eyebrow little by little, hair by hair, to give them volume and color and obtain, as a result, natural, perfect eyebrows and a noticeable increase in your beauty.
It is a simple and fast technique. The treatment is usually done in just about an hour, since it is an advanced beauty service, made with cutting-edge technology and, therefore, fast execution. Compared to micropigmentation , microblading has advantages in that it is much faster and, in terms of pain .
Pros or advantages of microblading
- Microblading works for clear and brown skin alike.
- This process benefits all kinds of people . Even those suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or even those who have undergone chemotherapy.
- Improves your appearance:without a doubt this is the main advantage of microblading. It is a perfect treatment to return the compact appearance to your depopulated eyebrows increasing its density and providing a natural color taking into account the skin tone or hair color of the client, making it a perfect solution for those suffering from alopecia, trichotillomania or any other disease that leads to hair loss on the face, such as chemotherapy.
- It is a thorough process . First you must determine the eyebrow shape that most suits you. This step can take up to an hour, so do not trust much who promises to do the whole process in less than an hour. Doing it in a hurry can leave an undesirable result.
- The results will take up to two years to fade.
- Forget about makeup every day! The microblading will allow you to wear dreamy eyebrows day after day for one or two years, without having to waste between 5 and 10 minutes a day to retouch them. Stop worrying about your eyebrows, the microblading will allow you to wake up, look at you and dedicate yourself to smile. Perfect at any time!
- – Save your own energy and increase your self-esteem : from the hand of time comes energy or humor. With the microblading you will not have to spend a minute more of your time or your effort in getting your eyebrows to be perfect. Sometimes it is exasperating! You will gain self-esteem and confidence.
- Less painful : compared to traditional micropigmentation, microblading is less painful, thanks to the use of state-of-the-art tools that do not connect to the current.
- – Win in success and confidence: when you are well, you feel better and you think you can with everything, you call success. If your eyebrows are a big complex for you, microblading can be a perfect solution. It’s safe, fast and effective, so you’ll gain confidence in yourself. Stop worrying about your appearance, you’ll look perfect at all times. Succeed!
- You can see the difference immediately.
- A good professional will apply the correct combination of anesthetics so you do not feel any pain . So that is no longer an excuse.
- The pigments mimic the color of your skin and your own eyebrows. In fact, it is likely that you will do a retouch the first month to reinforce the best tone for you.
- After healing they do not require any special care and do not fade easily.
- With the microblading you will save time each morning by arranging to leave.
- The treatment will not interrupt your life , you will only have a little inflammation or redness and they are removed by applying cold in the area.
- It is a very economical procedure .
The cons of microblading
- There is a small risk of suffering an allergic reaction . However, a responsible professional will give you an allergy test 24-48 hours before. This will eliminate the possibility completely. In addition, mineral-based inorganic pigments that are hypoallergenic are used.
- The first week after the treatment you will not be able to swim , expose yourself to the sun, wear contact lenses or make-up.
- The complete cure lasts between 25 and 30 days . However, special care will only be available during the first week.
- You will need some retouching sessions. The first month usually fades 30% of the color, so you should adjust to see if that tone you like. Afterwards, you will need to retouch every 12 to 18 months. However, this can also be an advantage if you want a radical change of hair color and you need your eyebrows readjusted.
- The microblading unfortunately does not work when the person has vitiligo. The only thing that achieves is to diminish the contrast of coloration, comparing the tone of the depigmented zone with the color of the skin.
- it is not recommended to carry out the microblading are:
- – Hepatitis
- – Seborrheic dermatitis
- – Diabetes
- – Hemophilia
- – Autoimmune diseases such as HIV
- – Guidelines, keloids or broken capillaries
- – Pregnancy
- – If you are taking medicines to dissolve the blood
As we have already pointed out, this is not an exclusive list and does not cover all medical conditions or all contexts. It is important that, during the first consultation before starting the treatment, all the conditions are explained and you understand the risks associated with the treatment in case of starting it in any of these circumstances. If you are not sure, always consult a medical specialist.