What does human resource mean?
Also known as HR, it usually has more than one meaning, although they all lead to the same point. There are the two defintions refer to human resources as:
- A worker of a group of workers of a company.
- A department responsible for the selection, contract, training … of the workers of a company.
The truth is that the concept of human resources is directly related to workers who work in a company. This is why the term “HUMANS” is used.
Using the second definition shown above let’s first look at examples of human resources in the HR department or human resources department
Examples of human resources in the HR department
- Human Resource Manager: The Human Resources Manager is the head of the HR department and, normally, reports directly to the President or the highest authority of the company; However, this may vary depending on the organizational structure of the organization and may be the case in which you have to report to the Vice President or who is in charge of supervising the area. In the same way, these professionals work in conjunction with the Administration department, in order to cultivate commercial relationships and understand the vision and mission of the institution.
- Labor relations directors, also known as employee relations managers
- Payroll managers
- Recruiting managers, also known as staffing managers,
- Human resources information system (HRIS) analysts
- Compensation and benefits managers
- Training and development specialists
Using the first definition we will give some examples of human resources in a company
3 Examples of what are the human resources of a company
As we already know, anyone who works in our business or company is part of our human resources. Now we go with some examples for more compression.
# 1- What are the human resources of a bakery?
This information may vary depending on the particular business. Remember that it’s just an example. Let’s see!
- Pastry chef
- Person in charge of quality control (can be the same chef)
- Head of the human resources department
- Delivery man
- Cleaning staff
- Person in charge of marketing.
# 2- What are the human resources of a content agency?
The most common is that this type of business has the following staff:
- Members of the audiovisual team
- Marketing and advertising team.
- Person in charge of customer service
- Manager in general.
# 3- What are the human resources of a footwear company?
Below a possible structure in this type of business:
- Person or team responsible for the purchase of raw material (warehouse)
- Production manager.
- Person in charge of court.
- Profiling equipment.
- Workers that make up the template area.
- Arming equipment.
- Employees who work with the enlistment.
- Distribution team (including a sales manager and all his team)