Sweaty and smelly balls is a problem that all men experience but no one talk much about, this post will look at this restricted topic giving you details on how to prevent sweaty and stinky testicles swamp crotch,the important of fresh balls ,what cause smelly and sweaty balls and the best products and under wears to keep your groin area dry and fresh base on my experience and reviewers on Amazon.
Why men should pay more attention to cleaning , grooming and keeping their balls fresh?
- Women don’t like smelly balls just ask your girl or some female cousins . Many of them tolerate your smell because they love you but deep down inside they want you to clean up your act.
- Your friends smell you and they talk about you just don’t know because of our brain called sensory adaptation which makes us unaware of our own smells after a time.
- It bad for your health to have a smelly groin area it a sign that bacteria and fungus are building up.
- It just plain nasty on your behalf.
- If you don’t keep your balls fresh and dry it can lead to terrible itch which is a result of bacteria and fungus increase this can lead to really bad rashes.
- Girls would not go down there even if they do the won’t stay long
What cause stinky balls and groin area?
A number of reasons lead to smelly testicles. Scientifically it’s caused by bacteria which lives in the area not sweat . Sweat is a salty liquid product which exit our pores without an odor its job is to cool our skin. The sweat which secretes through our hair follicles has a sugar which bacteria loves . As the bacteria consumes the sugar from our sweat for energy they produce a bad odor in the form of a gas.
So here are some other causes of smelly pubic area .
- Wet balls (great place for fungus and bacteria to grow)
- Hairy pubic area remember hair hold smell for a long time just blow some cigar smoke on your beard see how long it takes to get rid of the smell
- Tight underwear especially those not made of cotton.
- dirty underwear
- heavy sweating or hyperhidrosis
- Not bathing regularly
- Not scrubbing your balls
How to prevent sweaty and smelly balls?
I remember my first attempt of trying to have dry fresh balls was to use Brut spray deodorant it felt so cool but as soon as I pulled up my underwear it burnt like my balls had visited hell. I also tried Gillette clear gel deodorant it reduced the smell but I later read that you should not rub deodorant products with Aluminum on your testicles they are easily absorbed by the skin and can cause cancer.
Follow this regimen and you are sure to solve this problem.
- First shave clean your pubic area , balls and the hair between your butt , yes between your butt this area holds a lot of sweat and bad odor.
- Take a bath scrub your pubic area and balls with a loofah exfoliating cloth and a mild scented soap (unscented glycerin soap)
or bath wash avoid sweet scented soaps this can lead to a bad odor within the hour after bathing . Scrub until dead skin on your balls is gone they contribute to your odor.
- After bathing dry well with towel but from my experience it doesn’t fully dry our balls so I recommend blow off with a fan or waiting for a few minutes for the air to dry it before putting on clothes.
- Next add a balls product to keep your scrotum dry most of them are made of talc powder .
- Please put on a clean underwear preferably made micro modal material, cotton and also bacteria resistant read more about them below.
- Bath twice a least twice a day and repeat step 2 to 4 .
Step 1 should be soon as you see new hair growth.
Note depends how musk your smell is it make take two to three baths following all the steps to keep your scrotum smelling fresh.
What are the best products for keeping your balls fresh?
Fresh Balls Lotion The Solution for Men
This product is like spring time in your pants without all the mess of powder. I have used powder in the past which can be messy become clump up when you start to sweat but this doesn’t
- It’s made of natural products such as oatmeal and tea tree oil for bacteria
- It’s doesn’t leave a powdery mess
- Doesn’t contain aluminum or paraben which is means it testosterone friendly since some research show these products low testosterone .
- Pleasant fragrance very manly scent
- It can create stain like look on your underwear ( ensure it drys before dressing)
- It more expensive than talc powder product for a 5 oz tube
Amazon customers review
All 5 stars customers found the product is great and that it kept them dry and fresh all day better than powder one customer said he spent hours on a treadmill and the product did not come off even though he was drench in sweat.
I’m a runner and I needed something that really worked. I HAD a horrible problem with chafing and this cured ALL of my problems. I highly recommend Fresh Balls. The name says it all 🙂
Related topics : What Do Your Testicles Say About Your Health?
Comfy Boys – #1 Intimate Deodorant for Men
Comfy boys is a deodorant made for your genital area to prevent odors humidity ,discomfort around the groin area and swamp crotch . This product is made with cornstarch instead of talc powder it includes antiseptic for bacteria , deodorant and silica & titanium dioxide for softening skin.
- Less residue than fresh balls
- Doesn’t have aluminum like many deodorants
- Really fresh smell
- Girls can go down there no bad taste in there mouth
- More expensive than fresh balls
- Nice scent but not manly
Denzil Cuddy (Easley, SC United States)This is a great product! I’ve been using it a couple of weeks and I don’t know how I ever lived without it. It has a very light and clean scent. It doesn’t clump or leave unpleasant residue. It also doesn’t stain clothes. A must have for any guy.
3 stars customers five in total stated that they do not like the chalky look on their nuts one expected it to be clear.
Well while it worked it was good but should be clear if you don’t want the white residue. It didn’t last but about 6 hours for me. Might be my body type?
- No residue or white marks on your underwear unlike other products.
- It has a nice cooling effect
- It work well throughout your rigorous exercise routines .
- Does not come off if you take a swim
- Long lasting
- Does not burn for a spray
- Cost $14.17 bit expensive since it does last as long as powders and creams
- Doesn’t smell that great when leaving the can
31 give it 4 and 5 stars that’s 68% .
5 star reviewers thinks it a long lasting product one customer stated he is a cyclist and runner he rides in 88 degree heat in Florida and this terrific product prevents chafing and moisture. They like the menthol it is not too strong the spray goes on easier than lotions and powder .
This stuff is great I walk between 2-7 miles a day at work. This stuff keeps me feeling great all 10 hrs of my day. I don’t have moisture or any irritation, couldn’t be happier.
Mary Jayne Board
I really like the contents of this can and how it works. The reason for the two star review is that it stopped working when the can got down 1/3 to 1/2 of the can. I tried cleaning the nozzle and the tube but nothing I tried would work.
to keep your testicles dry and fresh
When it come to keeping your testicles dry , odor free and bacteria free you need to also look at your underwear . I have been wearing Hanes cotton underwear for many years they kept me dry for most of the pubic area except for my balls and butt which would be damp . So I decided to research under wears that’s when I found that there were underwear’s that were engineered to keep you dry and cool also made with odor resistant and bacteria resistant material. That when I discovered Adidas performance climalite trunk it’s made of 91% polyester and 9% spandex it is an underwear that’s sure to keep you dry.
There are other underwears that can keep you dry during a hot day such as Tommy John which is made of 90% micro modal this material is a light weight and is naturally made from the beech tree fiber . When you sweat this material pulls the sweat away from your skin and control body temperature keeping your balls dry. There cheaper brand on Amazon you can do your own research .
Related smelly topic
Conclusion and tips
Maintaining a fresh balls and preventing swamp crotch can be a simple task for some while some men have to work hard to keep up because of excessive sweating , the job they do and where they live.
If you think it not that bad and you don’t want to spend money you can simply follow the above regiment and use some Gold bond powder.
I found that all talcum products work but be careful when having sex to wash it off because you don’t want it entering your girls vagina .
If you are concern about the tidiness of your groin area you should try the non powder products.
- How to prevent sweaty and smelly butt crack?
- Remove tartar and plaque at home
- How to stop stinky and smelly farts ?
- How to clean smelly shoes
- Dirt under toenail. How to clean it and keep it clean.